My Favourite Quote!

Faith is walking to the edge with all that you have, and then taking one more step.....

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Time for an update I think!!

Wow, its been a little too long since I updated.

So, a few new things have been happening. My second youngest son and my nephew graduated! Only one left!!! Unbelievable!




Don't they look handsome!! I know, I'm biased :).


I've been at my new job now for two months already! Time really flies. I love the job so much.... There are a couple of things that would make it even better, but we won't get into that...lol.


I've applied for Design Team member at SBCH!! That is so exciting, been on pins and needles since I sent in my application. These are the layouts I did for the contest. (one is an existing layout, that is one of my all time faves)



So thats pretty much the new stuff. (I know...yawn...boring...lol)

I'll try and keep updated a little more frequently....feels like I forget way too much if I'm not writing this stuff down. (think thats an age thing??)

Take care!

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you
plant."

Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments: