“Mark your Spot Remarkably” Contest at Scrapbooker’s Club House!
Scrapbooker’s Club House has a fun contest this month! We challenge you to design and submit up to 2 bookmarks for this contest. Bookmarks will be judged by a Librarian and the prize for our winner will be YOUR CHOICE of a back issue of Canadian Scrapbooker magazine, mailed right to your door!!
Here are the rules!
1. Contest runs from August 13-24, 2008.
2. A winner will be chosen and announced on August 25th, 2008
3. Bookmarks can be NO LARGER than 10”x 2.5” each.
4. You can create and enter a maximum of two (2) bookmarks.
5. You must use all of the following products, and ONLY these, in creating your bookmark: -cardstock -patterned paper from your scrap pile: please don’t cut into a new piece! -stamps/ink -buttons -chipboard
6. In creating your entry, please remember that the bookmark must be functional! ie: it must be able to be used as a BOOKMARK in a bound book or magazine.
7. Upload completed bookmarks to the “Bookmark Contest” file in the Scrapbooker’s Club House Gallery. Link: http://www.scrapbookersclubhouse.com/gallery/ Tip: Files must be NO LARGER than 1024 kb to upload properly.
8. Title your bookmark entry (ies) “Bookmark Contest Entry 1- YOUR NAME” and “Bookmark Contest Entry 2- YOUR NAME” when you upload it/them to the Gallery. This is important as it eases the judging process.
9. HAVE FUN CREATING!
10. Direct any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Here is an event for posting on your BLOGS . Thanks for assisting us in getting the word out, we really appreciate it! ~ Ali In honor of the Olympic Games, Scrapbooker's Club House (link: http://www.scrapbookersclubhouse.com/home.htm) will be kicking off a fun 2 weeks of challenges this Friday, August 8th that will whip your creative muscles into shape while allowing you to tour the world from your scrappy chair! It'll be a blast! Come join the friendliest site on the internet to exercise your scrap-happiness! Mark it on your calendar: August 8-22, 2008. Link: http://www.scrapbookersclubhouse.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9097&highlight= Questions? Contact Ali at email@example.com or Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org or Noella at email@example.com
Monday, August 4, 2008
SBCH has begun the search for our September Guest Designer! http://www.scrapbookersclubhouse.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9080 ,<--------That's the link and here's the info... Thanks a bazillion for getting the word out if there is the opportunity to do so Are you Scrapbooker’s Club House’s next “Guest Designer”? Each month at SBCH we will be choosing from your entries to see who our next Guest Designer will be. Sound good? Great!!! We're searching for our September Guest designer! Here are the details: The theme is “Favorite Book.” Create any size Layout using photos of your favorite book or reading material. You may also do a layout of yourself or someone else reading their favorite book. Upload your entries in the “September Guest Designer Contest” Gallery before the deadline: Sunday August 24, 2008. The winner will be SBCH GDT for the Month of September and will receive a Kit of the Month with which to create your designs. “Your” creations will then be posted in our Guest Design Team Gallery. You will also be able to participate along with SBCH Design Team in posting a monthly challenge to SBCH members. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to emailNoella at firstname.lastname@example.org or Nicole at email@example.com Good Luck & have fun!!