“Mark your Spot Remarkably” Contest at Scrapbooker’s Club House!
Scrapbooker’s Club House has a fun contest this month! We challenge you to design and submit up to 2 bookmarks for this contest. Bookmarks will be judged by a Librarian and the prize for our winner will be YOUR CHOICE of a back issue of Canadian Scrapbooker magazine, mailed right to your door!!
Here are the rules!
1. Contest runs from August 13-24, 2008.
2. A winner will be chosen and announced on August 25th, 2008
3. Bookmarks can be NO LARGER than 10”x 2.5” each.
4. You can create and enter a maximum of two (2) bookmarks.
5. You must use all of the following products, and ONLY these, in creating your bookmark: -cardstock -patterned paper from your scrap pile: please don’t cut into a new piece! -stamps/ink -buttons -chipboard
6. In creating your entry, please remember that the bookmark must be functional! ie: it must be able to be used as a BOOKMARK in a bound book or magazine.
7. Upload completed bookmarks to the “Bookmark Contest” file in the Scrapbooker’s Club House Gallery. Link: http://www.scrapbookersclubhouse.com/gallery/ Tip: Files must be NO LARGER than 1024 kb to upload properly.
8. Title your bookmark entry (ies) “Bookmark Contest Entry 1- YOUR NAME” and “Bookmark Contest Entry 2- YOUR NAME” when you upload it/them to the Gallery. This is important as it eases the judging process.
9. HAVE FUN CREATING!
10. Direct any questions to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com