My Favourite Quote!

Faith is walking to the edge with all that you have, and then taking one more step.....

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Shout Out To Sheetload



Well, I don't know about any of you, but, as a cardmaker, I'm in love with Sheetload!!! Have you ever had those times when Mr Mojo, has just totally disappeared from your life? I have. And the one place without fail, that I can always be inspired is here at Sheetload!!


Have you seen April's Sheetload??? Absolutely stunning! Talk about inspiration! Talk about talent!!! If you haven't been there yet, check this out..... the April Sheetload....

http://sheetload.blogspot.com/2009/04/april-2009-sheetload-of-cards-sponsored.html



And heres one card that I made using the April Sheetload!




2 comments:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Thanks so much for the shout out!! Good luck winning the prize this month.

Ali said...

Just beautifuyl Lynn! I love it! :O)