My Favourite Quote!

Faith is walking to the edge with all that you have, and then taking one more step.....

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Card Design Team Member at Just My Sketches!!

I am so excited to start my term at Just My Sketches For those of you whom have never seen Deanne's awesome sketches, you just must check it out, and for those of you who have, well you all know how wonderful and inspirational they are! And from what I can see, she has one very talented design team picked out! Make sure you check my links to their sites as well! Looking forward to seeing you all at Just My Sketches ! Make sure you come on over and take part in all of the challenges....this is a sketch site with a twist, and you aren't gonna wanna miss it!

5 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

Congrats, I'm looking forward to working together with you on this design team!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS, Lynn!!

Linda Shewchuk said...

Congrats Lynn!!! can't wait to see your designs

Helen said...

WTG Lynn! Looking forward to your inspiration!

Jean Marie said...

Congrats Lynn!!love just my sketches...excited to see what the DT creates!