My Favourite Quote!

Faith is walking to the edge with all that you have, and then taking one more step.....

Friday, April 2, 2010

Not One, But Two.... Amazing Reveals

First, yesterday at Just My Sketches we had the April 1 Card/Layout Reveal.  This time there was a bit of a twist....we had no sketch, just a song choice.  Deanne thought she'd change it up a bit, and its amazing to see what everyone came up with!  Make sure you stop by and check it out at Just My Sketches!  Remember, there's a prize up for grabs if you play along!! 


Here is the card that I made for this challenge.  I used the song "More Than Words Can Say" as my inspiration.  Hope you like it!



And now on to the second reveal!!!  As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am now proudly a designer at Sketches - Creatively Yours and today was reveal day!!  Yay!!  There is a new sketch by Noella Arsenault (she has beautiful sketches) and of course the reveal of the design teams interpretations!!  Make sure you stop by Sketches - Creatively Yours today and check it out.  Your gonna love this sketch!

Here is this weeks sketch and my layout.





Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you've gotten just a little inspiration today!  And again, don't forget to stop by Sketches - Creatively Yours and Just My Sketches to get some of the best eye candy ever!  (better than the Easter bunny...lol)

Have a Happy Easter everyone!  Be safe and be happy.  Remember - Today is a new day, it will be a good day!!

15 comments:

Cindye Wile said...

beautiful card and layout. Love the sketch. :)

Happy Easter! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are both fabbie, I esp LOVE the Layout!
)

Jean Marie said...

Great job on the challenges Lynn!!
I especially love your take on the sketch! Beautiful page!

Unknown said...

Beautiuful!! Love the colors you used on your layout!

Stephanie said...

Love the card & LO! Great job!

Janet's Joy said...

Great job with the sketch!

Linda Shewchuk said...

Love all your work of course!!!

I did see this - have follow feed to just my sketches!! CONGRATS.. now i am publicly following you - tag!!! your turn... lol

Helen said...

WTG Lynn! Beautiful creations!!!!

HappyCrafter said...

Such a lovely card, I love the antique feeling to it.

ellen s. said...

gorgeous!!!
congrats, too!

Unknown said...

Lynn, your card is darling and your take on Noella's sketch is great! I love the colors you've used! Very Nice!!

Anonymous said...

great sketch and lovely layout!
-Tammy

Stampalicious said...

beautiful card, and I love the colours you used on your layout! awesome

melody said...

beautiful card and lo chickie!
and whoa..lovin all the gorgeious bling and on the lo..YUMMY!

HappyCrafter said...

Wow, what an amazing scrapbook page! I love the layout, colours and embellies!