My Favourite Quote!

Faith is walking to the edge with all that you have, and then taking one more step.....

Monday, March 29, 2010

A Super Exciting Announcement!!!

I am very delighted and thrilled to announce some wonderful news!  I am now proudly a member of the amazing design team at Sketches: Creatively Yours.  I was so thrilled when I got the email from Ali! 

If your a sketch lover, like I am, you are going to absolutely love what you find at Sketches: Creatively Yours!  The new design team is so talented and so versatile, that there is something for everyone!  The sketches that you get to create from are awe inspiring!  I know you'll love it as much as I do!

So, come on, no waiting.....stop on over right now to Sketches: Creatively Yours and see whats in store for you!!!

3 comments:

Jean Marie said...

Congratulations, Lynn!

melody said...

congrats chickie ~ that's awesome!

Xiomara said...

Congratulations, Lynn!
Your layout is so beautiful!