My Favourite Quote!

Faith is walking to the edge with all that you have, and then taking one more step.....

Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1 Reveal Day At Just My Sketches

Thats right everyone!  Its March 1st and its time for another wonderful sketch & creation reveal at Just My Sketches!  Both the card sketch and the layout sketch with everyone's examples are up to see!  Make sure you stop by Just My Sketches and enter to win another fabulous prize!

Here is the card sketch and my example.  I used the song One Heartbeat for my inspiration!  Thanks for taking a look, and don't forget to head on over to Just My Sketches so you too can be inspired!!!



4 comments:

Fink said...

Love the hearts! Pretty card!

Helen said...

AWESOME card Lynn! Love it!

Dalis said...

thanks lynn for your comment about our blog hop. I wanted to let you know that we have changed the deadline of the projects to WED, so you have a tad more time.

-- dalis

Janice said...

Lynn, I love this card, the colors "blend" so well, great job!