My Favourite Quote!

Faith is walking to the edge with all that you have, and then taking one more step.....

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Waiting in Anticipation

Well, I did it.  I applied for a position on the Design Team at GCD Studios!  I am so excited and nervous, you have no idea!!!  The deadline for applications is tonight, and then they have the extremely difficult job to pick their new designers.  I can only sit here and hope and pray that I am one they choose!  This would be such a wonderful opportunity!!  As soon as I know, I'll let you know!!!  Cross your fingers for me!  And in the meantime, make sure you stop by GCD Studios Blog and check them out and of course, don't forget to stop by the GCD Studios Website and check out all of their fabulous products available to purchase!  Your gonna love the new Chip Art Tools!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the DT application

please check my blog out

http://countrygirl-karen.blogspot.com/

you will find some happy news for you

karenh