My Favourite Quote!

Faith is walking to the edge with all that you have, and then taking one more step.....

Monday, February 1, 2010

Sketch/Song Release at Just My Sketches

Its time for the first release of the layout sketch and card sketch and the song selections at Just My Sketches!  You are so gonna love the sketches and wow, did the design team ever do a wonderful job!  Make sure you go check it out now!  By the way, there are prizes to be won!!  Thats right, check it out right now at Just My Sketches!  See you there!

Here is the sketch and the card that I made, the song I used for inspiration was "Blessed" by Elton John.  Hope you like it!



5 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

It's neat to see your interpretation of this sketch and your inspiration. I really like the subdued colour scheme, it suits the rest of the card.

Fink said...

Great job! Love the color of the card!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Lovely card! And perfect for that song!! I love it!!

Spardha said...

aww.. luv the card!.. i wish i knew how to make one like this! :D

Helen said...

Beautiful card Lynn! Don;t you just love Deanne's sketches??