My Favourite Quote!

Faith is walking to the edge with all that you have, and then taking one more step.....

Monday, February 15, 2010

Reveal Day At Just My Sketches

Its reveal day at Just My Sketches!!!  Make sure you stop by and check it out!  Remember you have 4 chances at winning a fabulous prize.  There are 2 card sketches and 2 layout sketches, and of course, 4 different songs to choose from for inspiration!

Here is the Feb 15th Card Sketch and the card that I made.




Don't forget to stop by and check out all of the beautiful cards and layouts at Just My Sketches!  Your gonna love what you see, eye candy has taken on a whole new meaning!!! 

7 comments:

Melisa Waldorf said...

I LOVE your interpretation of the sketch!! I got way to caught up on makin' the sentiment go all the way across the bottom of the card and ended up not liking mine. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Spardha said...

luv the pretty card!.. its like a summery luk.. and the light coloure are just lukin awesome!!

Fink said...

This is just stunning! I love the background paper!

Lesley said...

Very pretty, I love the dp!

Tanya said...

Love it!!! It's classic & groovy all at the same time!

Janice said...

Love your card, elegant and fun all in one!

Xiomara said...

It's so gorgeous! I so love the interpretation from the sketch!