My Favourite Quote!

Faith is walking to the edge with all that you have, and then taking one more step.....

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Crop Stop Blog Hop Challenges Completed (Edited)

I've been having such a great time hopping along with the girls at Cropstop!  Been trying to get as many challenges done as possible.  Make sure you stop by and check them out!  Lots and lots of eye candy and inspiration!  Thanks to all of you for keeping us inspired and sharing with us!

Here's what I've done.....

For Vicki's Challenge I did this baby card.


For Elisabeth's Challenge, my version of a 1950's card.


For Jessica's ATC "Playing Card" Challenge I created this, my own version of a playing card.



For Dalis' Handmade Flower Challenge, this is the layout I came up with.  The flower is made with ribbon and a button.  This is me and 3 of my girlfriends at a crop weekend!  We had such a great time!




The last challenge I've done is Lisa's Challenge, however, due to "technical difficulties" (well, actually, my own inability to properly read instructions today....lol) I have elected to change things up a bit.  I wasn't being successful at making her envelope mini, so I went with this and made a note card holder with note cards inside.....way to think out the box, hey...lol.  I hope you like it, as it truly was inspired by Lisa's creations!







Well, I think thats it!  I think I've accomplished everything I've wanted to!  I had a blast doing this blog hop!   Again, don't forget, if your quick, you may still have time to do this blog hop challenge at CropStop! I guarantee you'll love what you see!

4 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Fantastic projects. So glad you came to play. For the embossing challenge, if you have any of the brass templates or even a scor pal, or a score tool, all that can count as embossing. You can even do a rubbing of something to make your own embossing! I'll count anything. hee hee You are entered into my personal RAK at any rate.

Unknown said...

Ohh my! That ATC are so cute!

Vicki said...

Wow, Lynn! Thanks for playing along on our blog hop! Your projects are fabulous. Great coloring on your digi pics too. The baby card is adorable! Please stop by my blog on Friday to see who the winners of the blog candy are!

Helen said...

Love all your projects Lynn!
They are fantastic!