My Favourite Quote!

Faith is walking to the edge with all that you have, and then taking one more step.....

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Celebrating Mothers Blog Hop Winner!!!

First of all, I want to say thank you to everyone for joining us in our blog hop!  Thanks to those of you who left comments and became followers.  We loved having you all here with us!  I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and got tons of inspiration!  I know I did! 

Secondly, thank you so much to Deanne, for offering us up such amazing sketches to work with!  Deanne, you rock girl!

All of the girls from the design team at Just My Sketches did such an amazing job!  Kudos to you girls! 

A special thank you to CropStop and Dawn Olchefske for donating our grand prizes!  We couldn't have done it without you!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

And now, what you've all been waiting for.... I've rambled on enough!  The winner of my RAK is ....... Jean Marie!  Thank you so much for playing along with us Jean Marie!  Please send me your snail mail information and I will get your prize out to you!

Hope to see you all again!  Remember to join us every month at Just My Sketches for a chance to play along and create with us...and of course, there's always a prize up for grabs!  Oh, and stay tuned....the JMS blog should have the grand prize winner posted soon!

3 comments:

Ali said...

YAY Congrats Jean MArie!

Jean Marie said...

Wow!! What a surprise!! Thank you so much, Lynn!
I really enjoyed the hop...all the inspiration from the team was fantastic!!

Unknown said...

Your so very welcome Jean Marie! Will have your prize out to you this week!