My Favourite Quote!

Faith is walking to the edge with all that you have, and then taking one more step.....

Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's That Time Again!!!

Thats right, its time for another sketch reveal at Just My Sketches!  Two more amazing sketches from Deanne!  A layout sketch and a card sketch!  Make sure you stop by and check out the sketches and the amazing interpretations by the design team!  There is some beautiful eye candy!  Just what you need to get your mojo going!  So come on, go right now.....to Just My Sketches and lets see what you come up with!

Here is the card sketch and my design for this month......



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card rocks, we both had the pink theme going this month I think!

HUGS

HappyCrafter said...

GREAT card! i love that bird on the branch, and how you've worked the challenge.