My Favourite Quote!

Faith is walking to the edge with all that you have, and then taking one more step.....

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Celebrating Mothers Blog Hop



At JUST MY SKETCHES the Design Team  love our mums/moms and to show our appreciation for everything mothers do we are celebrating mothers in our blog hop this week. 




The hop officially kicks off at 9 am (NFLD time zone), and ends at Midnight (NFLD time zone).


There are 18 stops along the way, some have blog candy up for grabs (but you'll have to find them for yourselves we don't want to ruin the fun!). In your travels don't forget to collect the words to complete the quote and take it back to Just My Sketches & the Blend to enter the major prize drawing worth at least $30!


If you have only just found the blog hop, go back to JMS to the start. If you have been hopping along you will have come from CropStop and your next stop will be Lisa!


The word you need to collect from me is:


ending

And yes, I have some awesome blog candy up for grabs!!!  All you need to do is leave me a comment and let me know what you think of Deanne's amazing card sketch and you will be given one ballot.....also, if you become a follower (please let me know in your comment if you became a follower), you will get one more ballot.  I have an awesome little prize package waiting for one lucky hopper!!!  (US & Canada residents only please, due to shipping constraints)


Here is the card sketch that Deanne made for our "Celebrating Mothers Blog Hop" and the card that I made.  The song I choose was "A Mother's Prayer", by Celine Dion.  Hope you like it!  Make sure you check out all of the sketches and songs every month at Just My Sketches, you will always find tons of inspiration there!




Hope you are enjoying our hop so far!  Don't forget to leave me a comment, and don't forget the next stop...Lisa has something beautiful to share!

Check back on May 15th to see if your my lucky winner, leave me your blog link or email addy and I will contact you to get your mailing address. 

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mom's/mum's or special caregivers out there!  Hope your getting treated super special today....just like you all deserve to be treated! 


23 comments:

anazelia said...

absolutely beautiful card.

Anonymous said...

Just want to say thats a gorgeous card!!!

Julie said...

Gorgeous card!!!

TeenaBugg38 said...

WOW!! I love that card!!!

Zarna said...

I LOVE your card! I didn't get a chance to mention it earlier in all the preparation madness, but it has to be up there in my all time favourite cards!

Stephanie said...

Love the card and I'm already a follower :)

Julie said...

Beautiful card! Count me in as a new follower!

Gramjak said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous. Wish it were one I was getting today for Mother's Day! Fabulous use of all embellishments and, of course, i really like the sentiment (and the song)!

Beautiful!!

Colleen said...

WOW, your card is just beautiful. Count me in as a follower as well.

racinggrandma61 said...

Your cards is georgous. I love your blog and yes I just become a follower. I love the sketch and the great ideas. I now have it on my favs and I will be back.

racinggrandma61 said...

Dang it I left out my email.

LGanske61@msn.com

Helen said...

Beautiful card Lynn! Happy Mother's Day to you!

HappyCrafter said...

Gorgeous card, love all the embellishments. I hope you had a lovely mothers day.

Sandy Hentzel said...

WOW!!!Gorgeous card!!!

Sandy Hentzel said...

I'm following too!

~L said...

Lynn.. you are awesome! Following you and loving that card!

Jean Marie said...

What a beautiful vintage card Lynn!! Just lovely!!

Vicki said...

Wow! Your card is gorgeous Lynn! Grabbed my words and I'm off...thanks for the hop challenge!

Nicole Brenna said...

I love the sketch... I think sketches are just so easy to work off of....

Nicole Brenna said...

Also I became a follower

Lillian Child said...

Stunning card creation, Lynn ... and I've become a follower!

Unknown said...

Great sketch and I love your card, especially the butterflies and the pearls!
Just became a follower :-)

goatesgirl said...

this is a gorgeous card...I am glad I found your blog and am now a follower...you can check me out to at http://lovelifecrafts.blogspot.com/